Thursday, September 4, 2008

What's New for September

Well I am back from a very busy and fun summer and am glad to be at work. September is the time for getting back to school and work and signing up for lots of different things. Coaching Steps is no different. Here are some of the things that are going on.

If you live in the Fairfax/Washington DC area (or know of someone in the area that might be interested), then this program is for you. Two great coaches have paired up to give you “Couples Group Coaching”, a great program to help you with creating the best relationship you want.

-What you will get is a sense of unity and shared vision.
-A feeling of peace and togetherness.
-A true partnership in your relationship.

To find out more about Claudette and Leanne's program, go to http://www.shinelikethesun.com/IntroFlyerCouplesGroupGoldCoaching.pdf .
The program starts September 7th.

On September 22nd at 8:00 pm EST, I will be conducting my first teleseminar on the series on “How to be a successful Stepmother”. I will be offering suggestions and tools to stepmoms that are feeling overwhelmed on issues of stepfamily life. I will address ways to take care of themselves first so that stepmoms will be in a better frame of mind to help their family. I will also talk about what is normal in a steprelationship and what are realistic expectations. I will also address myths about stepmotherhood.

If you wish to participate on this call, send an email to Claudette@coachingsteps.com with “September Teleseminar” in the subject line and I will send you the details on how to join the teleconference. This is a free class (except if there are any long distance charges for you). There will also be time to ask questions about issues that you are dealing with.

If you cannot participate on this call, the calls will be recorded and posted on my webpage at a later date. If you would like to hear a specific topic on this subject, send me an email and I will let you know when I will have it.

I would love to hear more about what subjects and topics you would like to learn more about.

Looking forward to talking with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment