Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How To Be a Successful Stepmom Teleseminar

Being a stepparent is a really hard job and finding tools to help you make family life better is not easy.
On October 20th at 9:00 pm EST, I am offering a FREE teleseminar on how to be a successful Stepmom. (long distance charge may apply). Here are some of the comments from the participants:
"Thanks so much for the info. I didn't realize that others felt the same way"
"Your information was right on! Helped me to appreciate what I have now"
"Excellent information. Can't wait to hear more"

As a Life Coach specializing in helping someone just like you, I give you useful suggestions and tools that you can really put into practice in your everyday life.
I've been in your shoes as a stepmom and a mom. I know just how hard it can be. Why not come and listening in on what I have to offer and find out for yourself.

To register for the call, you'll need to email me at claudette@coachingsteps.com and I will send you the details of the call.

What are you waiting for. You have nothing to lose.

Looking forward to hearing you on the call
Warmly
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment