Thursday, December 11, 2008

Upcoming Holiday InfoSteps Newsletter

Happy Holidays to Everyone.

I just wanted to give you a sneak peak at my upcoming Info Steps Newsletter that will be coming out in the next few days. This Christmas Holiday, we are celebrating a major milestone in our stepfamily relationship. Come read what it is and how we got there.

I'll give you a few clues:
  1. It involves collaboratively working with my stepdaughters' mom
  2. Putting aside resentful feelings and past issues
  3. Creating the kind of family that we always envisioned
  4. Being positive role models for your kids.

I've also included a few suggestions of games you can play together that were really fun for us.

If you have not signed up yet to receive my newsletters, please go to www.coachingsteps.com and under my photo, look for Info Steps or click here for a direct link

Wishing you and your family a safe and happy Holiday Season

No comments:

Post a Comment